Sunday 19 April 2015

50 Facts about Me Tag

Heeeyyy! So, as I'm still fairly new to the blogging scene, I thought I'd complete this tag so you could get to know me better! :)

1. Full name: Emma Louise 

2. Zodiac sign: Gemini

3. Three fears: Death, Frogs & Toads, Heights

4. Three things I love: My family, the Internet and being creative 

5. My best friend: My mum
6. Last song I listened too: Don't Cha by the Pussycat Dolls 

7. Four turn ons: Big arm muscles, if you can make me laugh, cheeky sarcasm, confidence 

8. Four turn offs: Selfishness, cockiness, immaturity, poor hygiene 

9. What I'm wearing right now: Pj's!

10. How many tattoos/piercings I have: no tattoos & 2 piercings (ear lobes & belly bar) 

11. The reason why I joined social media: it was the cool thing to do years ago lol! 

12. How I feel right now: tired, with a headache but life could be worse so I won't complain! 

13. Something I really, really want: To pay off my debts, buy a house & make it my own. 

14. My current relationship status: Engaged 

15. Meaning behind my URL/blog name: Choosing my blog name took me months. I'm slightly obsessed with Katy Perry and 'make everything glitter' is part of some of her lyrics and in turn, I like to make things & I like glitter! 

16. My favourite movie(s): Mary Poppins & all the Harry Potter series

17. My favourite song(s): Mama - Spice Girls & I won't give up - Jason Mraz but a more current fav is Blank Space by Taylor Swift!! 

18. My favourite band: Don't really have a fav but I loved SCLUB7

19. Three things that upset me: Incurable illnesses, anxiety, lies

20. Three things that make me happy: Seeing my mum happy, my fiancé, shopping 

21. What I find attractive in other people: Selflessness, creativity, willingness 

22. Someone I miss: I have everyone I need right now but it would've been nice to have known my grandad

23. Someone I love: my fiancé 

24. My relationship with my parents: My mum is my best friend & I don't know where I'd be without her. My dad is a private matter that I don't want to share.

25. My favourite holiday: Cornwall 


26. My closest friend: Katie 

27. Someone famous I would date: Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom - he got hot!) 


28. A confession: I am a shopaholic. Spending makes me feel happy but I find it addictive which isn't helpful for my bank balance! 

29. Three things that annoy me easily: Selfish people, stuck-up people, incorrect grammar lol 

30. My favourite animal(s): Giraffes, zebras, owls, cats 

31. My pets: Two cats, Pebbles & BamBam 


32. One thing I've lied about: I honestly HATE lies and I find it hard to lie about anything. 

33. Something that is currently worrying me: Have you got all day? I could write a list as long as my arm. I'm back to work on Monday & I have assignments for uni due soon! 

34. An embarrassing moment: I tend to erase these from my memory lol 

35. Where I work: A primary school in my home town 

36. Something that's constantly on my mind: everything and anything... I overthink constantly. 

37. Three habits I have: I think too much, I always switch the bathroom light on regardless of the time of day, I worry too much.

38. My future goals: Clear my debts, graduate university, buy my first home, get married, establish a career, have children, be happy.

39. Something I fantasise about: 'what if' situations, living life as an American, the future.

40. My favourite store(s): Primark, H&M 

41. My favourite food(s): Raspberries, crisps (not together lol). Fav meal is tomato pasta. 

42. What I did yesterday: Went on a bike ride, went out for a meal with the in-laws & then lounged around watching TV. 

43. Something I am talented at: Being creative and organised. 

44. My idea of a perfect date: I'm not fussy but as long as they go to lots of effort & input, I'll be impressed. 

45. My celebrity crush(es): Matthew Lewis, Taylor Swift

46. A photo of myself: 

47.  My favourite blog(s): Sprinkle of Glitter, Merry Musing

48. Number of kids I want: Two 

49. Do I smoke or drink: Smoke = never. Drink = occasionally 

50. One thing I'd like to change: overthinking/hypochondria/negativity 


I tag anyone who reads this to complete their own 50 facts :)

-x-

1 comment: